Tuesday, December 8, 2009

GW Legal say Yay!

Sorry it's been a while since the last update. With all the GW cease and desist notices in the air, I thought it'd be a good idea to run the project by them before I put to much work into it.

Well, it's been a little while, but they've got back to me and other than a few small suggestions to make sure I stay on the right side of the IP TnC's they've given it the nod. Now it's important to say that this isn't an official sanction of the project, it's still a very unofficial project. What it is, is confirmation that as long as the project continues as it's started and I don't source any of it directly from any GW publications, we'll be fine.

So, expect more sections on running a map campaign coming real soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List