Saturday, January 15, 2011

A quick update

I just wanted to do a post to give you a quick update on the progress of the Narrative Campaigns pdf.

It's almost finished (Yay!), I'd probably say that it's 75% done and so I'm hoping that I'll be able to get on the blog in the next week or so. Here's what's done and what needs finishing ......
  • Front cover - complete
  • Page template & layout - complete
  • Main text - complete
  • Example images - 80% complete
  • Example campaign - 20% complete
So, I've just got a bit of graphics work to do and the example tree campaign and it'll be all done.

I'm still after some decent hi-res pictures to pad it out, so if you think you've got some pics that might do, drop me a line at colcorbane@gmail.com.

Keep your eyes peeled guys, it's coming real soon and once it's done, I'll get back into writing up the map campaign rules.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List